The e-factor can do a big
difference in your behavior. First, we can realize that e-factor is not a characteristic
of young people. Now a days many younger people have a lot of pressure about school,
work and even parents. Many times they can be very strict and pessimist about
important things or goals like to get a great score at the school. On the other
hand, Many elderly are optimist and can give for you a really great talk or
advises about how you can be a enthusiastic person. However, the e-factor can bring
a cultural influence. In Brazil, is very common people smile and be optimist
every time. Some countries are very different, for example Korea, where people
tends to be more close and strict. All in all, you can became a enthusiastic person
even you born in Korea. Finally, you can become a enthusiastic person if you
want. In the past I was very strict, probably very pessimist too, but now is
different. Many good things happened in my live like when I went to USA to
study at ASU. Nowadays I try each day to be more optimist, at this way I can
make good relationships and enjoy my time here. Thus, e-factor is a really important thing that
makes you more sociable and turn your behavior for something that everyone
like.
Very good information.
ReplyDelete