Many people think a house how a
building where they can be safe or just a place to sleep, but a house is more
than a roof over four walls, when this place mean more than just a safe area its
meaning must to be our home. The first concept that makes a house your home is
about feelings. Home is a place that you can call refuge. For example when I
have some school or work problem I always came back home just to go my bed and
to think, my soft and comfortable bed makes me feel better in few moments. My
home is calm and always welcome me. On the other hand, your home can bring back
memories about really good times in the past. When I smell my home there are
some characteristic fragrancies such as a fresh mint smell of my father scotch,
so I can remember my father at his brown wood bar preparing some drink or a
sweet soft smell of my mother`s food. If I find some similar smell in other
part of the world I will remember my home. Finally, a home means family. In my
conception, each place can became a home if my family stay with me there. The
most important thing that makes a house your home is know the real meaning of
be happy in one place, for me just my family can makes me happy at every place.
When I came to USA I realize that here is not my home, now I live here and
spend my time here but I know that my real home is waiting for me when I come
back. However each place can become your home such as house, school, gym even
your best friend house, you just need feel the real meaning of home there.
No comments:
Post a Comment